Price Pfister Exhibit to Showcase 100-Year Historical Timeline and Demonstrate First-Hand the Artistic Intricacies of Faucet Design
Lake Forest, California (June 2010) - Price Pfister®, a leading manufacturer of residential kitchen and bath fixtures, is celebrating 100 years of award-winning designs and exceptional performance at the West Coast’s largest design event – Dwell on Design – held at the Los Angeles Convention Center June 25-27, 2010 in booth #1624.
Recognized for unsurpassed quality, trend-setting designs, and desired functionality, Price Pfister has earned an enviable reputation for success and customer satisfaction over the course of the last century. In addition to featuring an array of beautiful kitchen and bath designs in various finishes in the booth, attendees of Dwell on Design will have the opportunity to meet members of the California-based industrial design team, armed with state-of-the-art equipment and software to help demonstrate the incredible intricacies of faucet design right on the show floor. Finally, the booth will feature a timeline highlighting the Price Pfister 100-year heritage of delivering the highest quality products that are also both stylish, and affordable.
“It’s only fitting that we are celebrating this major milestone in our company’s history at Dwell on Design, which prides itself in showcasing leading brands with the latest in modern design ideas,” said Greg Williamson, vice president, Marketing, Price Pfister. “We are dedicated to continually improving our products, and offering the latest technology, environmentally-friendly features, design trends, durability and tools for easy installation. Our 100 years of experience provide great support to that dedication.”
The historical timeline on display will include 100 years of fascinating facts, including:
• The first product introduced by Price Pfister in 1910 was a garden faucet.
• The Pforever Seal™ in 1980 made Price Pfister the first manufacturer to convert to ceramic cartridges on all product lines, offering a lifetime guarantee against leaks and drips.
• The Pfilter Pfaucet from 1997 redefined the entire water filter industry by integrating a filter into the faucet spout.
• The Anti-Splash Spray Volume Sprayhead™ introduced in 2006 was the first-ever volume control sprayhead.
• The Ashfield™ Trough Faucet, introduced in 2007, was the first faucet to receive the Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense® certification.
• The Kenzo™ Wallmount lavatory faucet introduced in 2008 was the industry’s first wallmount trough faucet.
• The Petaluma Kitchen Pull-Down Faucet, in 2009, received the Consumers Digest Best Buy Award for excellent functionality and beauty.
• In March of 2010, the Petaluma™ Two-Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet by Price Pfister was honored with the Consumers Digest Best Buy distinction in the kitchen faucet category.For more historical detail, visit: http://www.pricepfister.com/why/index.aspx#.
Environmentally-friendly features are a standard in today’s modern designs. Price Pfister strongly believes that faucets should function as beautifully on the inside as they are on the outside, and has long been at the forefront of sustainability efforts. Price Pfister was the first manufacturer to join the Environmental Protection Agency’s EPA WaterSense™ program back in 2007. To be EPA WaterSense Certified means that a faucet meets the EPA’s rigorous criteria for both performance and efficiency.
“Our water-efficient faucets, like the recently-introduced Pasadena lavatory faucet, help reduce water consumption by 30 percent without compromising the water experience,” continued Williamson. “By using water saving faucets and practices, individual households can save approximately 30,000 gallons of water per year. Homeowners can also convert any existing Price Pfister faucet with a Price Pfister Eco-Pfriendly™ Aerator to start saving today without purchasing an entirely new faucet.” For more information on Eco-Pfriendly faucets and water-conservation tips, click here.